We are an established global food and beverage consulting company providing risk reduction services and crisis response support to our clients. Our group is experiencing a period of fast growth and we are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our dynamic and high energy team. This position requires the multi-tasking and problem solving, and qualified candidates will possess the ability to work independently.
As an Account Manager, you will be an intricate team member and will own a variety of responsibilities. Your day-to-day activities will vary but will always remain focused on providing sales and marketing support for existing accounts and prospects.
- Delight customers with timely responses and excellent customer service.
- Work independently to ensure numerous projects are successful
- Take initiative to improve processes and procedures
- Maintain and help grow positive relationships with clients and consultants throughout the lifetime of the project
- Search and contact existing customers to promote TAG services
- Emphasize service or product features and benefits
- Support all aspects of our on-demand consulting projects including proposal drafting and contracts
- Update company database with accurate client information and communication
- Reports to Director of _________
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional phone presence
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Team player, able to contribute to the overall goals of a team
- Self-starter/entrepreneurial nature with high intellectual curiosity
- Willingness to be flexible and work on a variety of projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Proven time management and organizational skills; ability to juggle multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Ability to type 50WPM+
- BA/BS or AA/AS degree is ideal, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about business, possesses a customer service orientation, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage and 401K savings plan
- Virtual Company and Flexibility